- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2005
- Views: 3,198 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $49,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ None, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Manufactured Home, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w/step-in Shower, DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w/tub, DisabilityFeatures \ Grab Bars in Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ No Stairs, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Driveway \ Gravel, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Water, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ None, Foundation \ Skirted, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Interior Features CF \ Soaking Tub, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Deed Restricted, LotDescription \ Leased Land, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Mountain View, LotDescription \ View, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Other, Park Approval Y/N \ Yes, Property Type \ Mfg/Mobile, Roads \ Gravel, Roads \ Private, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Shared, Style \ Ranch, Suitable Use CF \ Not Applicable, Water CF \ Community, Water CF \ Drilled Well, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: TAMW M:0415 B:0090 L:6
- Zillow Home ID: 113446665
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03886 homes, this home is valued 50.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% higher than in Tamworth, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03886 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tamworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|45 Bookholz Way Tamworth, NH||$62K||2||2||1,204|
|21 Bookholz Way Tamworth, NH||$62K||3||2||1,078|
|8 Bookholz Way Tamworth, NH||$90K||3||1||950|
|15 Hawk Ln Tamworth, NH||$62K||2||2||1,064|
|17 Hawk Rd Conway, NH||$137K||3||1||1,310|
|21 Hawk Rd Conway, NH||$164K||3||1||1,548|
|25 Hawk Rd #6A Conway, NH||$134K||3||2||1,605|
|25 Hawk Rd # 12A Conway, NH||$133K||3||2||1,605|
|25 Hawk Rd # 11A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd #11A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd #12A Conway, NH||$134K||3||2||1,605|
|25 Hawk Rd #10A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd #7A Conway, NH||$134K||3||2||1,605|
|25 Hawk Rd #8A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd #9A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd # 9A Conway, NH||$129K||3||2||1,501|
|25 Hawk Rd # 7A Conway, NH||$133K||3||2||1,605|
|25 Hawk Ln Tamworth, NH||$58K||2||2||1,004|
|22 Acorn Ln Tamworth, NH||$59K||2||1||672|
|1 Durrell Rd Tamworth, NH||$52K||3||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Tamworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!