A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 2,425 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $107,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shake, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0074 B:0000 L:4
- Zillow Home ID: 56175117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 33.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|32 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$105K||4||1.5||1,239|
|36 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$134K||3||1.5||1,690|
|760-762 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$153K||5||2||2,808|
|30 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$160K||4||2.5||2,136|
|770 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$123K||3||2||1,839|
|749-751 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$153K||4||2||2,532|
|28 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$174K||7||2||3,012|
|745-747 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$155K||6||2||2,816|
|33 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$148K||6||2||2,196|
|8 1/2 Taylor St Holyoke, MA||$149K||4||2||2,068|
|781 Hampden St Holyoke, MA||$146K||4||2||2,110|
|24 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$202K||8||1.5||5,185|
|24 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$191K||8||1.5||2,867|
|24 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$200K||8||1.5||2,867|
|79-81 Taylor St Holyoke, MA||$165K||Studio||--||2,590|
|72 Taylor St Holyoke, MA||$154K||3||2.5||1,669|
|31 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$141K||3||1.5||1,593|
|77 Taylor St Holyoke, MA||$150K||3||2.5||1,694|
|11 Clinton Ave Holyoke, MA||$106K||2||1.5||1,404|
|22 Oconnor Ave Holyoke, MA||$164K||5||2||2,118|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.