34 Pine St APT 1, Portland, ME 041022 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The condo has been completely remodeled and updated with over $20k in improvements.
A deeded parking spot for 1 vehicle. Condo fees include everything, heat, hot water, external maintenance, plowing, trash pickup.
- Built in 1900
- 872 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $384
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: PTLD M:045 B:E001341
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 91836340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table