- 5/31 1pm-5pm
- Built in 2004
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,382 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $163
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- MLS #: OC15074938
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Family Room, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Fireplace \ Family Room, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, View \ Hills, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, View \ Panoramic, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, SchoolDistrict \ Capistrano Unified, Roofing \ Common Roof, Association \ Barbecue, View \ Trees\Woods, YearBuiltSource \ Estimated, Pool \ Community Pool, LastChangeType \ Price Change, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, Utilities \ 220V Throughout, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Playground, AssociationDues2Frequency \ Monthly, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Gas Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 152
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Parcel #: 93056554
- Zillow Home ID: 64525844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400-515K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92694 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Ladera Ranch as a whole. Among 92694 homes, this home is 44.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92694, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% higher than in Ladera Ranch, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92694 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ladera Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92694 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (72)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 36 Platinum Cir|
Nearby Schools in Ladera Ranch
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.