- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4471 2 34 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57782318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-505K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06107 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06107 homes, this home is valued 17.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% higher than in West Hartford, and 2.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06107 home values.
|36 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$323K||3||2.5||1,544|
|29 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$327K||3||2.5||1,638|
|29 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$366K||3||2.5||2,125|
|26 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$302K||4||2||1,512|
|25 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$325K||2||3.5||1,700|
|15 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$316K||3||2.5||1,544|
|20 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$341K||3||2||1,776|
|44 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$401K||4||3.5||2,306|
|22 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,206|
|11 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$311K||3||2.5||1,629|
|47 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$343K||2||1.5||1,770|
|48 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$404K||5||3||2,271|
|19 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$314K||3||2.5||1,748|
|49 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$384K||3||3||2,058|
|50 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$447K||4||2.5||2,372|
|23 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$408K||4||2.5||2,223|
|16 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$345K||2||1.1||1,931|
|9 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,060|
|14 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$301K||2||3||1,464|
|10 Ravenwood Rd West Hartford, CT||$287K||2||3.5||1,300|
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!