- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 3,889 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0631 B:0002 L:0095
- Zillow Home ID: 57716146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $129-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
- 390 Hazard Ave3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,592 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1924
|36 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$164K||4||2||1,330|
|35 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$166K||4||1||1,364|
|20 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$149K||2||1||1,152|
|25 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$165K||4||2||1,306|
|22 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$151K||2||2||1,096|
|26 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$155K||3||1||1,084|
|21 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$153K||4||2||1,152|
|18 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$155K||4||1||1,152|
|23 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$162K||4||1.5||1,337|
|24 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$191K||4||3||1,666|
|19 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$154K||4||1||1,152|
|28 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$174K||3||1||1,576|
|16 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$163K||4||2||1,306|
|27 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$166K||4||1||1,410|
|29 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$162K||4||1||1,272|
|17 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$141K||3||1||940|
|30 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$145K||3||1||1,000|
|7 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$152K||3||1||1,108|
|31 Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$154K||4||1||1,152|
|Ridgefield Rd Enfield, CT||$153K||4||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!