34 Rockport RdAPT 12, Gloucester, MA 01930
Sold on 7/31/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,828 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow506
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0178 B:0025 L:0012
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56045423
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$507,298||$462K – $558K||-$16,138||$277||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,154/mo||$1.2K – $2.5K/mo||+$40||$1.18||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 48.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 34 Rockport Road APT 12
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rockport Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Rockport Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Rockport High 9-12 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Veterans Memorial K-5 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- East Gloucester Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- Gloucester Community Arts Charter Schoo... 4-7 & ungraded 2.1 mi
- St. Ann School PK-8 2.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005