- Built in 1975
- 602 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,775 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $174,500
- Price/sqft: $218
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Electric, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gated, Features \ Microwave, Features \ None, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Water, Features \ Window Treatments, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 625 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: R553 018 000 0229 00D6
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 68818371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 29928 homes, this home is 68.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29928, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% lower than in Hilton Head Island, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hilton Head Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (74)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 34 S Forest Beach Dr|
Nearby Schools in Hilton Head Island
Data by GreatSchools.org