This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,230 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111250806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts Saybrook Manor home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among Saybrook Manor homes, this home is valued 0.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saybrook Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 160.9% greater than in Old Saybrook, and 275.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saybrook Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saybrook Manor home values.
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!