34 Southworth St, Lakeville, MA 023474 beds, 4 baths, 2,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1982
- 149 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $198
- MLS #: 71669117
- Parking: 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, OTH5_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH5_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH5_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH5_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH5_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH5_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH5_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH5_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, OTH5_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH5_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00025 B:0003 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 57197000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Southworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02347, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% lower than in Lakeville, and 64.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02347 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakeville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02347 home values.
- 32 Southworth St Lakeville, MA$157K11.5812
- 33 Southworth St Lakeville, MA$344K21.5948
- 2 Bogey Way Lakeville, MA$240K221,410
- 23 Sandy Cir Lakeville, MA$215K221,300
- 12 Bogey Way Lakeville, MA$239K221,396
- 30 Eagle Way Lakeville, MA$271K22--
- 32 Lebaron Blvd # 0 Lakeville, MA$214K221,239
- 23 Sandy Cir # 0 Lakeville, MA$214K221,269
- 21 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$470K42.52,772
- 17 Southworth St Lakeville, MA$196K31.51,003
- 24 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$214K21.51,272
- 23 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$276K31.51,940
- 19 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$288K31.51,382
- 17 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$344K32.51,872
- 12 Paddock Hill Dr Lakeville, MA$335K42.51,936
- 13 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$374K32.52,366
- 15 Southworth St Lakeville, MA$155K21.5924
- 22 Leonard St Lakeville, MA$344K32.51,725
- 22 Southworth St Lakeville, MA$252K32.51,092
- 9 Paddock Hill Dr Lakeville, MA$281K31.51,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.