34 Tacoma St, Asheville, NC 288013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $143,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 963984515500000
- Zillow Home ID: 5609900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Tacoma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Asheville, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28801 home values.
- 42 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$208K211,238
- 32 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$195K211,104
- 46 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$355K321,620
- 14 Westover Dr Asheville, NC$327K31.51,623
- 28 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$267K31.51,592
- 18 Westover Dr Asheville, NC$191K311,182
- 39 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$488K322,869
- 41 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$305K321,664
- 33 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$263K311,622
- 22 Westover Dr Asheville, NC$361K31.51,600
- 45 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$304K31.51,344
- 24 Tacoma St Asheville, NC$479K332,328
- 17 Westover Dr Asheville, NC$381K332,100
- 26 Westover Dr Asheville, NC$377K42.51,787
- 29 Tacoma St Asheville, NC--------
- 201 Tacoma Cir Asheville, NC$431K343,248
- 53 Tacoma Cir Asheville, NC$361K321,824
- 25 Tacoma Pl Asheville, NC$388K321,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292