- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,590 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $409,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,036 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:N-11 B:0067
- Zillow Home ID: 56281331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-524K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02155 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Medford as a whole. Among 02155 homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Medford, and 78.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02155 home values.
|35 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$548K||6||2.5||2,722|
|33 Thatcher St # A Medford, MA||$520K||2||1||--|
|33 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$615K||6||3.5||3,859|
|38 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$515K||4||1||2,236|
|42 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$432K||4||1.5||2,032|
|42 Thatcher St UNIT 1 Medford, MA||$415K||4||1.5||2,032|
|42 Thatcher St UNIT 2 Medford, MA||$384K||5||2||2,032|
|30 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$375K||4||1||1,496|
|5 Cushing St Medford, MA||$528K||4||1.5||2,428|
|46 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$545K||5||3||2,280|
|26 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$505K||4||1.5||2,128|
|7 Cushing St Medford, MA||$534K||3||2||2,304|
|45 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$458K||4||1.5||1,978|
|11 Cushing St Medford, MA||$619K||6||2||3,843|
|21 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$498K||5||2||2,366|
|14 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$454K||4||2||2,016|
|17 Thatcher St Medford, MA||$609K||5||2||2,903|
|12 Cushing St Medford, MA||$581K||5||2||2,828|
|16 Magoun Ave Medford, MA||$531K||5||1.5||2,176|
|12 Magoun Ave Medford, MA||$541K||4||1||2,356|
Nearby Schools in Medford
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!