- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
34 Troy Hills Rd, Whippany, NJ 079814 beds, 3 baths, 2,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Laundry room has work sink. Large picture window in living room. Attic storage.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1207103000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 39422383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Troy Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07981 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Hanover, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07981 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hanover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07981 home values.
- 38 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$410K----2,315
- 30 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$404K----2,355
- Polhemus Ter Whippany, NJ$507K----2,098
- 1 Runnymede Ct Whippany, NJ$653K433,145
- 40 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$458K----2,660
- 41 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$385K----1,746
- 3 Runnymede Ct Whippany, NJ$481K----2,403
- 33 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$297K----1,344
- 2 Highland Ave Whippany, NJ$335K----1,534
- 4 Sunset Dr Whippany, NJ$522K----2,166
- 26 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$473K42.52,315
- 7 Polhemus Ter Whippany, NJ$316K211,144
- Rear Troy Hills Rd NJ$442K----2,002
- 5 Runnymede Ct Whippany, NJ$473K----2,315
- 44 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$409K----1,580
- 47 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$578K----2,568
- 9 Polhemus Ter Whippany, NJ$507K----2,098
- 6 Sunset Dr Whippany, NJ$504K----2,065
- 29 Troy Hills Rd Whippany, NJ$327K----1,414
- 6 Highland Ave Whippany, NJ$398K----2,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.