34 Virginia Ln, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 3 baths, 2,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Flooring: Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,091 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0101 B:0098 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Virginia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Newburyport, and 56.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 32 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$410K321,269
- 36 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$512K43.51,907
- 30 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$394K321,248
- 38 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$509K32.52,298
- 22 Bayberry Rd Newburyport, MA$553K42.52,240
- 20 Bayberry Rd Newburyport, MA$591K32.52,476
- 6 Knights Ln Newburyport, MA$794K42.52,686
- 35 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$457K32.51,728
- 24 Bayberry Rd Newburyport, MA$558K42.52,368
- 37 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$467K31.52,048
- 33 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$587K33.52,381
- 28 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$475K31.51,715
- 40 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$593K42.52,784
- 39 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$421K32.51,132
- 31 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$542K42.52,170
- 26 Bayberry Rd Newburyport, MA$482K43.52,005
- 41 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$374K11948
- 26 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$539K42.52,379
- 42 Virginia Ln Newburyport, MA$469K31.51,956
- 4 Knights Ln Newburyport, MA$748K52.52,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.