- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 5,800 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,932 sqft
- Parcel #: M: 024 B: L:092-03
- Zillow Home ID: 57660228
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-645K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01568 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Upton as a whole. Among 01568 homes, this home is valued 94.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 77.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01568, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% less than in Upton, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01568 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01568 home values.
|46 W River St Upton, MA||$528K||4||2.5||3,503|
|56 W River St Upton, MA||$478K||3||3||2,473|
|7 W River St Upton, MA||$409K||4||2.5||2,280|
|4 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$677K||4||2.5||3,674|
|6 W River St Upton, MA||$458K||4||3.5||3,064|
|4 Fox Run Rd Upton, MA||$767K||4||3||4,279|
|27 Josiah Dr Upton, MA||$440K||3||2.5||2,392|
|26 Josiah Dr Upton, MA||$401K||4||2.5||1,872|
|145 W River St Upton, MA||$419K||2||1.5||2,080|
|4 Colonial Dr UNIT 4 Upton, MA||$351K||2||2.5||1,875|
|1 Colonial Dr Upton, MA||$376K||2||2.5||1,875|
|2 Colonial Dr UNIT 2 Upton, MA||$351K||2||2.5||1,875|
|22 Josiah Dr Upton, MA||$396K||4||2.5||2,050|
|64 Mendon St Upton, MA||$467K||4||2.5||2,837|
|20 Josiah Dr Upton, MA||$417K||4||2.5||2,408|
|9 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$785K||4||3||4,897|
|18 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$712K||4||3.5||3,679|
|13 Josiah Dr Upton, MA||$420K||4||2.5||2,272|
|2 Pease Rd Upton, MA||$424K||4||2.5||2,656|
|90 Mendon St Upton, MA||$366K||3||1.5||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Upton
PK-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!