34 Walnut St, Richfield Springs, NY 134392 beds, 1 bath, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Apartment Type \ 0, Basement Type \ Full, Building Style \ 0, Construction Type \ 0, Garage Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Residential Style \ Colonial, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ 0, View Lake \ 0, View Mountain \ 0, View Ocean \ 0, View Park \ 0, View Pond \ 0, View Private \ 0, View River \ 0, View Scenic \ 0, View Stream \ 0, View Street \ 0, View Type \ 0, View Wooded \ 0, Walk-in Closet \ 0, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 36560101302000030200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31637767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Walnut Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 30 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$95K21.51,552
- 38 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$79K311,328
- 36 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$125K311,904
- 41 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$162K211,120
- 26 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$82K321,396
- 42 Walnut St Richfield Springs, NY$75K411,418
- Pope Rd Richfield Springs, NY--------
- Skinner Rd Richfield Springs, NY--------
- Church St Richfield Springs, NY--------
- Lake St Richfield Springs, NY--------
- Filburn Rd Richfield, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.