34 Wimbledon Way, San Rafael, CA 949014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,289 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $875,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,289 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 01033118
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 19244448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Wimbledon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in San Rafael, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 26 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.18M42.53,142
- 42 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.17M43.52,909
- 19 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$924K321,992
- 27 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$1.3M422,812
- 15 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$1.21M432,900
- 20 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.09M322,095
- 23 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.12M322,427
- 49 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.12M42.52,424
- 45 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.05M332,217
- 15 Tilden Ct San Rafael, CA$948K332,024
- 46 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$835K422,055
- 19 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.4M4--2,560
- 11 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$1.29M42.52,669
- 16 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$895K32.51,624
- 28 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$1.45M533,731
- 24 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$1.26M323,275
- 51 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$1.16M53.52,824
- 20 Moody Ct San Rafael, CA$760K321,945
- 15 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$950K321,908
- 54 Wimbledon Way San Rafael, CA$864K432,300
Nearby Schools in San Rafael
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.