- Built in 1985
- Views: 304 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $267,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- 500 sqft basement
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Den, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 72
- Floor size: 1,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: M:090 L:0020 B:0020U:0034
- Zillow Home ID: 57838622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06798 homes, this home is valued 7.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06798, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Woodbury, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06798 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|33 Woodbury Hl UNIT 33 Woodbury, CT||$269K||2||2.5||1,673|
|35 Woodbury Hl UNIT 35 Woodbury, CT||$271K||2||2.5||1,796|
|32 Woodbury Hl UNIT 32 Woodbury, CT||$245K||2||1.5||1,324|
|36 Woodbury Hl UNIT 36 Woodbury, CT||$271K||2||2.5||1,796|
|37 Woodbury Hl UNIT 37 Woodbury, CT||$296K||3||3.5||1,836|
|31 Woodbury Hl UNIT 31 Woodbury, CT||$261K||2||2||1,502|
|38 Woodbury Hl UNIT 38 Woodbury, CT||$275K||2||2.5||1,796|
|39 Woodbury Hl UNIT 39 Woodbury, CT||$263K||2||2.5||1,577|
|30 Woodbury Hl UNIT 30 Woodbury, CT||$274K||2||2.5||1,796|
|29 Woodbury Hl UNIT 29 Woodbury, CT||$280K||2||3.5||1,796|
|40 Woodbury Hl UNIT 40 Woodbury, CT||$269K||2||2||1,796|
|28 Woodbury Hl UNIT 28 Woodbury, CT||$274K||2||2.5||1,796|
|41 Woodbury Hl UNIT 41 Woodbury, CT||$269K||2||2.5||1,796|
|27 Woodbury Hl UNIT 27 Woodbury, CT||$270K||2||2||1,346|
|42 Woodbury Hl UNIT 42 Woodbury, CT||$270K||2||3||1,796|
|26 Woodbury Hl UNIT 26 Woodbury, CT||$267K||2||2.5||1,577|
|43 Woodbury Hl UNIT 43 Woodbury, CT||$259K||2||2||1,346|
|44 Woodbury Hl Woodbury, CT||$235K||2||1||1,324|
|25 Woodbury Hl UNIT 25 Woodbury, CT||$283K||2||2.5||1,796|
|44 Woodbury Hl UNIT 44 Woodbury, CT||$234K||2||2||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Woodbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!