This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 724 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $57,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City, Mountain
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Shake, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Stone, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatFuel \ Wood, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ City Lot, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Mountain View, LotDescription \ Trail/Near Trail, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ St, Style \ New Englander, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: BELN M:00120 B:000335 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86744363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $45-69K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03570 homes, this home is valued 10.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Berlin, and 130.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|341 Church St Berlin, NH||$82K||4||2||2,479|
|357 Church St Berlin, NH||$62K||3||1||1,754|
|352 Church St Berlin, NH||$69K||4||2||2,807|
|325 Church St Berlin, NH||$64K||Studio||--||2,921|
|324 Church St Berlin, NH||$57K||3||1||1,370|
|362 Church St Berlin, NH||$91K||3||2||1,591|
|2 Noyes St Berlin, NH||$62K||5||2||2,325|
|320 Church St Berlin, NH||$65K||3||1||1,882|
|319 Church St Berlin, NH||$75K||3||1||2,030|
|385 Church St Berlin, NH||$63K||6||3||2,720|
|320 High St Berlin, NH||$65K||7||3||--|
|314 Church St Berlin, NH||$55K||3||1||1,425|
|391 Church St Berlin, NH||$61K||4||2||2,123|
|372 Church St Berlin, NH||$76K||Studio||4||4,032|
|322 High St Berlin, NH||$53K||8||3||2,153|
|326 High St Berlin, NH||$57K||6||3||2,345|
|320 High St Berlin, NH||$68K||6||2||3,672|
|336 High St Berlin, NH||$49K||4||2||1,513|
|397 Church St Berlin, NH||$50K||3||1||1,129|
|340 High St Berlin, NH||$52K||4||2||1,750|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!