- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
340 High Rd, Cary, IL 600133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 1913404024
- Zillow Home ID: 5071412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 High Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Cary, and 1276.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 338 High Rd Cary, IL$143K421,005
- 342 High Rd Cary, IL$150K321,116
- 336 High Rd Cary, IL$149K--2864
- 245 Perth Rd Cary, IL$427K44.52,888
- 248 Perth Rd Cary, IL$287K42.52,494
- 334 High Rd Cary, IL$152K--1.51,580
- 346 High Rd Cary, IL$182K321,583
- 347 High Rd Cary, IL$180K42.51,424
- 351 High Rd Cary, IL$180K32.51,920
- 332 High Rd Cary, IL$172K--1.51,768
- 343 High Rd Cary, IL$213K322,132
- 242 Perth Rd Cary, IL$254K32.52,217
- 251 Perth Rd Cary, IL$265K42.52,448
- 344 High Rd Cary, IL$260K42.52,496
- 339 High Rd Cary, IL$269K431,507
- 348 High Rd Cary, IL--42.12,276
- 355 High Rd Cary, IL$219K331,561
- 330 Deveron Cir Cary, IL$151K--1.51,134
- 359 High Rd Cary, IL$298K53.52,500
- 254 Perth Rd Cary, IL$297K331,946
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292