340 Marlborough Ter, Fairfield, CT 068253 beds, 2 baths, 1,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: B996907
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- The lower level at this time is being used as in in law
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,981 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:042 L:177 X:
- Zillow Home ID: 57291162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 Marlborough Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Fairfield, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06825 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06825 home values.
- 358 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$497K432,251
- 373 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$304K411,056
- 334 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$443K642,756
- 366 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$333K21.51,148
- 361 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$251K21754
- 322 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$350K31.51,500
- 390 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$263K21930
- 372 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$254K221,248
- 352 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$498K42.52,319
- 349 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$304K431,786
- 354 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$279K211,275
- 422 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$261K211,056
- 380 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$265K31.51,000
- 318 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$292K21900
- 335 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$377K531,500
- 341 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$353K321,331
- 361 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$269K21797
- 330 Berkley Rd Fairfield, CT$242K31770
- 371 Greenfield St Fairfield, CT$281K31.51,075
- 386 Marlborough Ter Fairfield, CT$400K32.51,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.