- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 7,817 all time views
- HOA Fee: $78
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $556,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement: Basement Y/N \ Y, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Chandler High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Chandler, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,300 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30247372
- Zillow Home ID: 8185366
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $368-555K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85224 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Chandler as a whole. Among 85224 homes, this home is valued 265.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.5% lower than in Chandler, and 17.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85224 home values.
|360 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$617K||--||--||4,683|
|320 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$751K||--||4.75||4,982|
|380 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$612K||5||3.5||4,514|
|2724 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$554K||--||3.75||3,342|
|2745 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$709K||--||4.75||4,444|
|2721 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$544K||--||3.75||3,342|
|400 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$579K||--||4||4,106|
|2725 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$573K||--||3.75||3,342|
|2704 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$541K||--||3.75||3,342|
|2701 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$698K||6||5||5,126|
|420 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$522K||--||3.75||3,342|
|2720 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$597K||5||3||4,751|
|2705 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$652K||--||4.75||4,444|
|2684 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$582K||--||4.75||3,740|
|2681 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$537K||--||3.75||3,342|
|2700 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$590K||--||4.75||4,444|
|2685 W Flint St Chandler, AZ||$628K||--||4.75||4,444|
|2723 W Carla Vista Dr Chandler, AZ||$686K||--||4.75||4,982|
|440 N Benson Ln Chandler, AZ||$593K||--||4.75||4,444|
|2680 W Erie St Chandler, AZ||$580K||--||4||4,106|
Nearby Schools in Chandler
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!