340 N Price Rd, Saint Louis, MO 631243 beds, 2 baths, 2,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 532 sqft
- Amenities \ Security Lighting, Amenities \ Workshop/Hobby Area, Appliances \ BBQ Grill, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range Hood, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Slab, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Attic Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Electronic Air Fltrs, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Areas \ Utility Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Contingent w/Kickout, Style \ Ranch, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ French Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Wood Windows
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,453 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 18L630205
- Zillow Home ID: 90180594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 N Price Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in University City, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63124 home values.
- 334 N Price Rd Saint Louis, MO$331K32.52,940
- 348 N Price Rd Saint Louis, MO$260K232,585
- Ricardo Ln Saint Louis, MO$423K32.52,424
- 328 N Price Rd Saint Louis, MO$368K32.51,527
- 8828 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$234K321,378
- 8824 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$262K231,341
- 8834 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$281K221,577
- 356 N Price Rd Saint Louis, MO$324K321,675
- 8820 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$222K221,027
- 8816 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$220K22978
- 1 Westridge Ct Saint Louis, MO$289K321,800
- 3 Westridge Ct Saint Louis, MO$247K221,224
- 5 Westridge Ct Saint Louis, MO$333K321,991
- 8812 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$254K31.51,706
- 9 Ricardo Ln Saint Louis, MO$325K33.52,686
- 1 Ricardo Ln Saint Louis, MO$429K432,419
- 8841 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$289K321,510
- 368 N Price Rd Saint Louis, MO$311K32.51,463
- 7 Westridge Ct Saint Louis, MO$308K231,719
- 8833 Washington Ave Saint Louis, MO$286K221,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.