- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
340 Quaker St, Weare, NH 032814 beds, 2 baths, 2,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1810
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $147,200
- Price/sqft: $62
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Parcel #: WEAR M:00404 B:000074 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 117804528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 Quaker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% higher than in Weare, and 57.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weare.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03281 home values.
- 340 Quaker St Weare, NH$200K422,300
- 280 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$197K321,400
- 280 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$201K321,400
- 268 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$326K433,713
- 260 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$165K311,400
- 312 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$218K332,518
- 252 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$140K211,895
- 252 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$174K311,895
- 248 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$179K311,340
- 304 Quaker St Weare, NH$262K322,581
- 239 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$247K322,972
- 297 Quaker St Weare, NH$238K322,728
- 290 Quaker St Weare, NH$218K322,380
- 225 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$203K321,779
- 215 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$150K311,341
- 282 Quaker St Weare, NH$252K333,679
- 275 Quaker St Weare, NH$286K53.54,930
- 278 Quaker St Weare, NH$167K321,254
- 381 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$301K323,355
- 383 Thorndike Rd Weare, NH$162K421,509
Nearby Schools in Weare
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!