340 Quist Ct, Grayslake, IL 600304 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 162 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 08623557
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06342120130000
- Zillow Home ID: 4786473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 Quist Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Grayslake, and 604.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 348 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$172K--21,080
- 332 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$164K--2.51,080
- 343 Hojem Ln Grayslake, IL$217K332,108
- 335 Hojem Ln Grayslake, IL$220K42.52,100
- 351 Hojem Ln Grayslake, IL--------
- 356 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$169K--1.51,164
- 327 Hojem Ln Grayslake, IL$231K--2.52,258
- 324 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$184K--1.51,471
- 367 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$269K42.52,009
- 317 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$204K331,638
- 319 Hojem Ln Grayslake, IL$238K--12,016
- 323 Quist Ct Grayslake, IL$151K--1.5888
- 329 Quist Ct APT 6 Grayslake, IL$94K11600
- 329 Quist Ct APT 9 Grayslake, IL$92K11--
- 329 Quist Ct APT 4 Grayslake, IL$94K11600
- 329 Quist Ct APT 5 Grayslake, IL$94K11600
- 329 Quist Ct APT 3 Grayslake, IL$97K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.