340 Shamrock Ave S, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $133,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1073440000
- Zillow Home ID: 44509281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 Shamrock Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duval market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Jacksonville, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Duval home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 336 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$100K321,246
- 348 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$115K321,304
- 356 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$112K321,285
- 13321 Beall Ave Jacksonville, FL$76K311,636
- 293 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$50K311,109
- 324 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$51K21899
- 13331 Beall Ave Jacksonville, FL$55K311,037
- 13330 Beall Ave Jacksonville, FL$74K421,482
- 285 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$56K32886
- 13253 Galway Ave Jacksonville, FL$48K31864
- 13261 Galway Ave Jacksonville, FL$111K421,544
- 13266 Moby Dick Dr W Jacksonville, FL$123K321,591
- 13245 Galway Ave Jacksonville, FL$57K311,224
- 13258 Moby Dick Dr W Jacksonville, FL$106K321,552
- Beall Ave Jacksonville, FL--------
- 357 Shamrock Ave S Jacksonville, FL$101K321,319
- 13321 Galway Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K321,480
- 13342 Beall Ave Jacksonville, FL$75K421,104
- 13239 Galway Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K311,437
- 13326 Moby Dick Dr W Jacksonville, FL$96K321,341
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.