340 Uvedale Rd, Riverside, IL 605464 beds, 3 baths, 4,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Riverside, called the "Village in the Forest", is known for its beauty and historical significance. Designed by famous landscape architect, Frederick Law Olmsted, as one of the first planned communities back in the 1850's, Riverside's winding streets and historic homes make it one of the most unique Chicago suburbs. The Desplaines River winds through the community, thus the name Riverside. The small town feel, stunning homes, and park like setting, make Riverside a truly unique place to live.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 15253100660000
- Zillow Home ID: 3777959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 Uvedale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60546 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Riverside, and 850.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60546 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60546 home values.
- 330 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$456K432,523
- 350 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$744K--23,264
- 320 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$530K--32,933
- 360 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$998K44.54,300
- 339 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$633K--2.52,215
- 349 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$515K43.52,032
- 339 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$569K--22,464
- 343 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$414K--22,148
- 335 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$1.26M--55,085
- 329 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$442K--2.52,259
- 347 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$350K--21,988
- 331 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$385K322,600
- 351 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$730K--12,747
- 327 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$548K--2.51,821
- 312 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$523K--2.53,106
- 319 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$562K--32,868
- 357 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$487K--22,666
- 323 Selborne Rd Riverside, IL$589K--2.53,112
- 370 Uvedale Rd Riverside, IL$957K--44,960
- 175 Southcote Rd Riverside, IL$566K42.13,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!