340 W 19th St APT 3, New York, NY 100112 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $740,000
- Coop Maintenance \ 895, Financing Allowed \ 80, Tax Deduction \ 56, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 6, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 742, Lot Number \ 60, Buyfolio Building ID \ 63269, Total Charges \ 895
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 26
- Parcel #: 07420060003400000000003
- Zillow Home ID: 79525258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 340 W 19th Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 2$783K------
- Apt 5$1.12M21--
- Apt 6$792K------
- Apt 11$719K------
- Apt 12$714K------
- Apt 19$719K------
- Apt 20$747K21--
- Apt 23$562K------
- Apt 26$1.13M------
- Apt 4$1.31M21--
- Apt 8$457K------
- Apt 26A$406K------
- Apt 9$707K------
- Apt 22$719K------
- Apt 16$720K------
- Apt 18$449K------
- Apt 21$707K------
- Apt 7$718K------
- Apt 15$786K------
- Apt 17$768K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.