3400 Chesco Rd, Richmond, VA 232345 beds, 2 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: C0080710012
- Zillow Home ID: 12515743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Chesco Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the British Camp Farms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent British Camp Farms home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or British Camp Farms home values.
- 3410 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$111K311,390
- 4401 Gregory Ave Richmond, VA$255K--43,215
- 3312 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$126K421,536
- 4400 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$74K--11,411
- 3306 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$71K311,149
- 3411 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$113K32.51,421
- 3501 Woodmere Dr Richmond, VA$113K421,037
- 3307 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$80K311,296
- 3301 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$118K--11,500
- 3300 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$99K221,389
- 3307 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$83K--1773
- 3229 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$132K632,335
- 3500 Woodmere Dr Richmond, VA$92K311,053
- 3311 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 3301 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$86K--1.51,296
- 3223 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$97K31882
- 3214 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA$84K211,482
- 3509 Woodmere Dr Richmond, VA$107K311,056
- 3315 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA$113K--21,625
- 4230 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$108K411,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.