- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3400 Fireside St, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $130,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0041761
- Zillow Home ID: 21743293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Fireside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 3404 Fireside St Norman, OK$168K322,033
- 3401 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$164K321,814
- 3300 Fireside Cir Norman, OK$135K421,991
- 3408 Fireside St Norman, OK$189K42.52,415
- 3405 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$150K321,648
- 3401 Fireside St Norman, OK$159K321,671
- 3301 Buckhorn Cir Norman, OK$138K321,804
- 3405 Fireside St Norman, OK$129K321,485
- 3409 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$143K32.51,759
- 3409 Fireside St Norman, OK$152K321,670
- 3412 Fireside St Norman, OK$153K321,619
- 3301 Fireside Cir Norman, OK$124K321,496
- 3304 Fireside Cir Norman, OK$127K321,457
- 3305 Buckhorn Cir Norman, OK$145K321,557
- 3413 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$122K42.52,041
- 3413 Fireside St Norman, OK$114K321,241
- 3400 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$154K321,557
- 3400 Remington St Norman, OK$173K321,795
- 3413 Buckhorn Dr Norman, OK$183K42.52,041
- 3300 Buckhorn Cir Norman, OK$155K321,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.