3400 Grants Lndg, Fort Worth, TX 761794 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A gated and very well maintained community. Very friendly families.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Very quiet neighborhood. Very active HOA Board which maintains the neighborhood quite well. New ro
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2116487710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Grants Lndg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76179, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 223.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76179 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76179 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292