3400 SW Hinds St, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $479,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- Partial basement, 650 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7987401120
- Zillow Home ID: 49074967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Sw Hinds Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Admiral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Seattle, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 3408 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$293K21820
- 3315 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$518K31.751,880
- 3311 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$858K32.52,380
- 3403 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$740K52.752,590
- 3318 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$535K32.52,440
- 3309 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$839K32.52,380
- 3307 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$666K32.52,260
- 3407 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$551K32.52,390
- 3322 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$681K433,430
- 3316 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$933K533,000
- 3317 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$479K41.752,200
- 3303 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$656K32.51,800
- 3314 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$698K43.753,160
- 3402 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$317K41.751,120
- 3314 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$914K43.53,360
- 3301 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$642K32.51,820
- 3411 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.03M32.52,840
- 3317 SW City View St Seattle, WA$348K211,210
- 3306 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$318K321,610
- 3315 SW Hinds St Seattle, WA$888K522,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!