- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3400 Shadybrook Dr, Midwest City, OK 731103 beds, 2 baths, 1,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $115,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,467 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 152051185
- Zillow Home ID: 21998234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Shadybrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Midwest City, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- 3320 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$96K421,520
- 3404 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$103K31.751,649
- 3316 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$126K321,496
- 3408 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$112K321,516
- 3321 Meadowbrook Dr Midwest City, OK$112K31.751,637
- 3401 Meadowbrook Dr Midwest City, OK$116K31.51,577
- 3405 Ridgehaven Dr Midwest City, OK$130K321,764
- 3317 Meadowbrook Dr Midwest City, OK$132K31.51,904
- 3312 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$169K31.52,117
- 3405 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$139K42.251,654
- 3413 Ridgehaven Dr Midwest City, OK$151K42.52,014
- 3412 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$119K321,496
- 3317 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$130K31.751,737
- 3405 Meadowbrook Dr Midwest City, OK$113K31.751,450
- 3417 Ridgehaven Dr Midwest City, OK$130K321,844
- 3313 Meadowbrook Dr Midwest City, OK$108K31.751,351
- 3409 Shadybrook Dr Midwest City, OK$100K31.751,526
- 3409 Ridgehaven Dr Midwest City, OK$127K31.751,736
- 3421 Ridgehaven Dr Oklahoma City, OK$126K32.51,830
- 3321 Shadybrook Dr Oklahoma City, OK$105K31.51,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.