- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3400 Starmount Dr, Raleigh, NC 276044 beds, 3 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Finished basement, 184 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 624 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 172514444845000
- Zillow Home ID: 6436551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3400 Starmount Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.3% higher than in Raleigh, and 181.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 22,215 sqft lot, built in 2000
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3408 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$135K--21,390
- 3218 Mars St Raleigh, NC$173K--22,567
- 3332 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$135K--1.51,121
- 3401 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$136K321,386
- 3405 Astro Ct Raleigh, NC$150K--21,527
- 3414 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$133K--21,245
- 3409 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$135K--1.51,420
- 3213 Mars St Raleigh, NC$158K--21,248
- 3329 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$156K321,584
- 3413 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$131K--21,196
- 3324 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$145K321,129
- 3418 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$130K--21,468
- 3409 Astro Ct Raleigh, NC$157K421,839
- 2931 Mars St Raleigh, NC$159K321,848
- 3400 Astro Ct Raleigh, NC$166K--22,091
- 3310 Mars St Raleigh, NC$131K--1.51,400
- 3404 Astro Ct Raleigh, NC$150K--2.52,020
- 3417 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$158K--21,820
- 3321 Starmount Dr Raleigh, NC$157K211,137
- 2927 Mars St Raleigh, NC$167K421,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.