34004 Hillcrest Dr, Burlington, WI 531053 beds, 3 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Dining Room & Kitchen are open concept with tile floors and generous seating at the island counter. This cook's kitchen boasts a professional stainless steal gas stove w/ griddle & heat lamps against a tile backsplash, as well as a stainless steal side by side refrigerator and dishwasher! * The convenient first floor laundry room is equipped with an extra capacity washer and dryer and cupboards for extra storage. * Laminate flooring leads you down the extra wide hallway to a small bedroom or office with a closet, another generous sized carpeted bedroom with a walk in closet and a guest bathroom with tub. * Privately located at the opposite end of hall is the huge master suite oasis with walk in closet, private bathroom with tub and separate shower and storage closet! * Step down into the cozy family room with natural stone fireplace and carpet to enjoy a relaxing evening with friends & family. The small concrete patio is great for grilling in the summer. Follow the walkway around the beautifully landscaped yard to enjoy the backyard heated pool and huge cedar deck (with child safety locks). Enjoy a nap on the hammock under the mature trees, or a game of catch in the yard, surrounded by the beautiful wooded protected wetland on two sides with an abundance of birds. * When you're not using your boat on the lake, store it in the 3 car heated garage with an upper loft. The garage has water and sinks for your gardening and projects. An additional storage shed on the property and under deck storage makes for an abundance of space for your hobbies. * Use the private outside entrance or access your lower suite from inside the home. This studio style suite is perfect as a master suite, guest area or rec-room with it's open concept, wet bar, wall-mount for flatscreen and huge tiled bathroom with whirlpool tub & additional high efficiency washer/dryer. The other end of the basement offers further entertaining or work space as well as abundant storage. * This well maintained home has gas forced air heating, air conditioning cathedral ceilings & custom blinds. It's conveniently located minutes from Hwy 50 or the Burlington Bypass.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 002021920169000
- Zillow Home ID: 52226827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34004 Hillcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53105, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Bohners Lake, and 16% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 53105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bohners Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53105 home values.
- 34028 Cattail Dr Burlington, WI$134K32--
- 33926 Hillcrest Dr Burlington, WI$149K------
- 33917 S Lakeshore Dr Burlington, WI$163K------
- 34016 Cattail Dr Burlington, WI$178K------
- 33922 Hillcrest Dr Burlington, WI$123K------
- 34006 S Lakeshore Dr Burlington, WI$238K------
- 33911 Hillcrest Dr Burlington, WI$99K------
- 34000 S Lakeshore Dr Burlington, WI$201K------
- 33918 Hillcrest Dr Burlington, WI$94K------
- 8115 W Lakeshore Dr Burlington, WI$361K------
- 33837 S Lakeshore Dr Burlington, WI$105K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.