3401 Argyle Dr, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 3 baths, 2,641 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $168,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 625 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,641 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 175
- Parcel #: 051N29577500A000010
- Zillow Home ID: 47870904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Argyle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.7% lower than in Milton, and 87% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 3409 Argyle Dr Pace, FL$223K432,568
- 5301 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$214K422,086
- 3400 Edinburgh Dr Pace, FL$863K33.55,900
- 5305 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$216K422,397
- 3413 Argyle Dr Pace, FL$187K322,159
- 3394 Joanna Dr Pace, FL$205K422,586
- 5300 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$230K322,219
- 5304 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$215K322,222
- 5309 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$210K422,300
- 5270 Joanna Ter Pace, FL$213K321,821
- 3390 Joanna Dr Pace, FL$157K321,909
- 3417 Argyle Dr Pace, FL$194K322,136
- Joanna Ter Pace, FL--------
- 5301 Stiles Ln Pace, FL$208K422,014
- 5250 Joanna Ln Pace, FL$188K432,260
- 5313 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$187K322,279
- 5308 Stafford Cir Pace, FL$209K32.52,403
- 5305 Stiles Ln Pace, FL$235K322,290
- 3386 Joanna Dr Pace, FL$157K321,892
- 5258 Joanna Ter Pace, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292