3401 Batavia St, Nashville, TN 372095 beds, 4 baths, 2,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Finished basement, 1498 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 259
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 09205025100
- Zillow Home ID: 41115850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Batavia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Nashville, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 3403 Batavia St Nashville, TN$214K333,102
- 3309 Batavia St Nashville, TN$200K332,920
- 3405 Batavia St Nashville, TN$193K222,400
- 3308 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$93K31.51,068
- 3306 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$92K411,254
- 3310 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$81K321,012
- 811 33rd Ave N Nashville, TN$85K311,080
- 809 33rd Ave N Nashville, TN$111K321,148
- 3304 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$68K31864
- 807 33rd Ave N Nashville, TN$92K21944
- 3312 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$84K31900
- 3407 Batavia St Nashville, TN$212K422,926
- 3400 Batavia St Nashville, TN$119K31.51,279
- 3303 Batavia St Nashville, TN$92K311,376
- 3302 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$66K31912
- 3314 Clifton Ave Nashville, TN$94K421,646
- 3301 Batavia St Nashville, TN$162K632,270
- 3404 Batavia St Nashville, TN$141K321,652
- Batavia St Nashville, TN--------
- 901 33rd Ave N Nashville, TN--321,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!