3401 Elgin Ave, Baltimore, MD 212168 beds, 3 baths, 3,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,719 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 6
- Parcel #: 3037 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36501267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Elgin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 222% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21216 home values.
- Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$137K--12,232
- Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$76K--11,584
- Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$144K--12,720
- Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$133K--12,635
- 3311 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--32,920
- 3405 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--24,305
- 3400 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$189K532,997
- 3404 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$155K632,600
- 3310 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$143KStudio----
- 3406 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$85K------
- 3309 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--32,124
- Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--34,580
- 3312 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--34,580
- 3408 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$202K44.52,196
- 3307 Elgin Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--11,776
- 3401 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$140K--12,232
- 3403 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$136K--12,196
- 3405 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$92K712,304
- 3349 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$171K633,315
- 3407 Gwynns Falls Pkwy Baltimore, MD$132K--12,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.