3401 Lincoln Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462284 beds, 3 baths, 3,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 490617124062000600
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 1195801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Lincoln Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 3410 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$139K432,198
- 3406 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$147K432,166
- 3416 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K412,757
- 3338 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$169K51.52,880
- 3333 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$185K41.53,230
- 4521 Manning Rd Indianapolis, IN$178K432,558
- 4531 Manning Rd Indianapolis, IN$160K2--2,122
- 3404 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$182K312,253
- 4505 Manning Rd Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,583
- 3328 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$132K31.51,788
- 4543 Manning Rd Indianapolis, IN$134K311,843
- 3321 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$118K321,600
- 3332 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K311,686
- 3339 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,359
- 3337 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K32.51,877
- 3343 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$153K3--2,281
- 3433 W 46th St Indianapolis, IN$136K312,114
- 3318 Devereaux Dr Indianapolis, IN$159K412,078
- 3322 Lincoln Ct Indianapolis, IN$217K31.53,212
- 3421 W 46th St Indianapolis, IN$150K3--1,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.