- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 589 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,200 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 13051119
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Building Desc \ 2 Sty Townhouse, Building Desc \ Duplex, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ 2 Window/Wall, Fixed Expenses \ Insurance, Fixed Expenses \ Sewer, Fixed Expenses \ Taxes, Fixed Expenses \ Trash Removal, Fixed Expenses \ Water, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Operating Expenses \ Fixed Expenses, Operating Expenses \ Snow Removal, Parking Description \ On Street Parking, Property Type \ Multi-Family 2-4, SchoolDistrict \ St. Louis City, Sewer \ Public, SPDC \ Renovated, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Tenancy Type \ Leases, Tenancy Type \ Other, Tenancy Type \ Owner Occupied, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Transaction Type \ Sale, Type of Units \ 4-Family, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,674 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 15870003807
- Zillow Home ID: 81715398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gravois Park home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Gravois Park homes, this home is 122.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gravois Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.1% greater than in Saint Louis, and 480% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gravois Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gravois Park home values.
|3553 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$65K||--||2.5||2,156|
|3551 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$51K||--||2||2,000|
|3549 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$39K||--||1||921|
|3547 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$40K||--||2||921|
|3543 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$59K||--||2||2,332|
|3406 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||$52K||Studio||--||1,748|
|3408 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||--||1||1||700|
|3420 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||--||1||1||700|
|3420 Miami St # A Saint Louis, MO||--||1||1||700|
|3400 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||$116K||--||3||2,884|
|3410 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||$53K||3||2||1,748|
|3412 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||$65K||4||3||1,680|
|3539 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$45K||2||1||792|
|3556 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO||$88K||--||4||3,780|
|3550 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO||$96K||3||2||3,552|
|3548 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO||$48K||--||2||1,660|
|3416 Miami St Saint Louis, MO||$53K||2||2||1,912|
|3546 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO||$53K||2||2.5||1,660|
|3535 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$51K||--||2||1,920|
|3544 Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO||$47K||--||2||1,660|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!