3401 Prince Of Wales Ln, San Jose, CA 951322 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,520 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $235,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 180 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 58612055
- Zillow Home ID: 19769147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Prince Of Wales Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in San Jose, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3403 Prince Of Wales Ln San Jose, CA$463K31.51,176
- 3405 Prince Of Wales Ln San Jose, CA$478K31.51,176
- 1818 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$457K31.51,176
- 1816 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$530K42.51,474
- 1814 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$478K31.51,176
- 1770 Piedmont Rd San Jose, CA$341K21884
- 1806 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$478K31.51,176
- 1804 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$480K31.51,176
- 1808 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$485K31.51,176
- 1802 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$410K21.5988
- 1810 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$415K21.5988
- 1768 Piedmont Rd San Jose, CA$367K21.5988
- 1812 Schweppes Ct San Jose, CA$501K421,292
- 3404 Prince Albert Ct San Jose, CA$406K321,176
- 3406 Prince Albert Ct San Jose, CA$479K31.51,176
- 3402 Prince Albert Ct San Jose, CA$365K21884
- 1766 Piedmont Rd San Jose, CA$427K31.51,176
- 3408 Prince Albert Ct San Jose, CA$402K21.5988
- 1790 Newpence Ct San Jose, CA$467K31.51,176
- 1764 Piedmont Rd San Jose, CA$429K31.51,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.