3401 W Forest Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 2 baths, 1,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2915 001
- Zillow Home ID: 36499752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 W Forest Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% higher than in Baltimore, and 222% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21216 home values.
- 3403 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$147K--22,490
- 3327 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$163K--21,836
- Liberty Heights Ave Baltimore, MD$139K--21,408
- W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--32,300
- W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--21,560
- W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--21,560
- W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--2.52,494
- 3405 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--2.52,494
- 3325 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$119K--21,560
- 3400 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$230K523,352
- 3323 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--21,560
- 3301 Denison St Baltimore, MD$77K----598
- 3402 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$213K--33,192
- 3303 Denison St Baltimore, MD$80K----720
- 3308 Springdale Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--23,336
- 3305 Denison St Baltimore, MD$72K----1,131
- 3407 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$130K--22,494
- 3400 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--2.51,724
- 3321 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$110K212,040
- 3404 W Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD$117K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.