3401 Walnut Ave, Long Beach, CA 908074 beds, 3 baths, 1,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,090 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 7147018024
- Zillow Home ID: 21164502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3401 Walnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In California Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% less than in Long Beach, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help California Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or California Heights home values.
- 3401 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$557K431,924
- 3401 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$771K432,500
- 3401 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$555K----1,924
- 3401 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$534K----1,924
- 3401 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$536K----1,924
- 3409 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$621K431,930
- 3421 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$524K211,128
- 3429 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$368K211,065
- 3435 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$443K21864
- 3414 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$666K532,443
- 3373 Walnut Ave Signal Hill, CA$520K421,647
- 1504 E Wardlow Rd Long Beach, CA$539K421,847
- 3420 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$601K421,948
- 3439 Walnut Ave Long Beach, CA$687K31.51,496
- 3428 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$561K422,069
- 3369 Walnut Ave Signal Hill, CA$514K221,008
- 1500 E Wardlow Rd Long Beach, CA$782K843,360
- 3374 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$522K321,200
- 3434 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$773K552,989
- 3434 Falcon Ave Long Beach, CA$857K552,989
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292