3402 Batavia Avenue, Baltimore, MD 212144 beds, 2 baths, 2,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Two car detached garage
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Slate
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2114061557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3402 Batavia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% less than in Baltimore, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values.
- 2905 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--11,305
- 2907 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$154K4--2,016
- 2903 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,616
- 2909 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$133K311,312
- 2901 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--21,684
- 2911 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$133K--11,618
- 2815 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--12,240
- 2814 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$181K321,359
- 2812 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$191K--32,448
- 2900 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--12,071
- 2810 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$182K321,316
- 2913 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$194K531,882
- 2813 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$165K--11,054
- 2902 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$147K421,819
- 2808 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$183K32.751,351
- 2900 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--22,070
- 2902 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--21,749
- 2904 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$206K--2.51,642
- 2904 Echodale Ave Baltimore, MD$165K--11,342
- 2811 Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--11,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!