3402 W Walnut St, Johnson City, TN 376043 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Completely Renovated in 2000.
Great house for a family with two or three kids, or a couple wanting very affordable living, with low cost utilities.
Large Back yard (200+ ft) with a fence for a dog, or just to keep animals out.
Folks of all ages. Young couple with kids and retirees.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $110,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Six Ceiling Fans
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 295
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 053J C 01900 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42572595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3402 W Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Johnson City, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37604 home values.
- 3400 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$86K--21,111
- 3404 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$113K--11,464
- 3314 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$190K--32,299
- 3414 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$85K--21,750
- 3403 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$160K--2.51,548
- 3401 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$134K--1.52,754
- 3411 W Walnut St APT 4 Johnson City, TN$105K21700
- 3411 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$225K1064,000
- 3319 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$188K--1.51,774
- 3312 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$88K--11,183
- 632 Matson Rd Jonesborough, TN$188K--32,036
- Walnut St W Johnson City, TN--------
- 635 Matson Rd Jonesborough, TN$186K--21,650
- 3308 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN$266K------
- 716 D Street Dr Johnson City, TN$94K--11,376
- 2 Garden Way Johnson City, TN$449K43.54,325
- 631 Matson Rd Jonesborough, TN$147K--1.51,372
- 6 Garden Way Johnson City, TN$366K43.52,711
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292