3403 Village Park Ln SW, Atlanta, GA 303314 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 14F0036 LL090
- Zillow Home ID: 69370787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3403 Village Park Lane Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 180.7% greater than in Fulton, and 446.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30331 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fulton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30331 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,602 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 2005
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- # 0$136K42.5--
Nearby Schools in Fulton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292