- Lot: 4,552 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,624 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: T2736378
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 130 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,330 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1280320050
- Zillow Home ID: 51590861
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $430-535K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bayshore Beautiful home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Bayshore Beautiful homes, this home is 43.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayshore Beautiful, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.2% lower than in Tampa, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore Beautiful home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore Beautiful home values.
|3401 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$467K||4||2.5||2,409|
|3405 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$507K||4||2.5||2,347|
|3402 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$466K||4||2.5||2,409|
|3402 W Oakellar Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL||$329K||3||2||1,530|
|3314 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$349K||3||3||1,856|
|3323 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$179K||2||1||816|
|3407 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$496K||3||2.5||2,334|
|3402 1/2 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$242K||3||2.5||1,500|
|3404 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$356K||3||2||1,774|
|3312 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$427K||2||2||1,992|
|3404 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$309K||4||2||1,864|
|3402 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$227K||2||2||1,064|
|3406 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$523K||4||3.5||2,781|
|3321 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$202K||1||1||1,020|
|3409 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$187K||2||1||912|
|3406 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$217K||2||2||1,340|
|3408 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$191K||1||1||860|
|3308 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$317K||2||1||1,200|
|3401 W Oakellar Ave Tampa, FL||$336K||4||2.5||2,409|
|3319 W Villa Rosa St Tampa, FL||$555K||3||3||2,560|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!