3403 Westlawn St, Amarillo, TX 791023 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Parking: 0 space, 690 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: R086380003600
- Zillow Home ID: 55615627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3403 Westlawn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amarillo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% less than in Amarillo Metro, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Amarillo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Amarillo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amarillo home values.
- 3401 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$114K321,688
- 1812 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$116K321,749
- 3405 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$129K321,929
- 3404 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$110K322,045
- 1814 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$102K311,296
- 3402 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$91K311,280
- 3307 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$106K321,406
- 3400 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$102K311,354
- 3404 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$127K322,045
- 3409 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$106K321,559
- 3406 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$90K321,929
- 1816 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$104K311,351
- 1813 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$156K432,696
- 3306 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$94K311,184
- 3305 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$110K221,577
- 1815 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$93K311,240
- 1528 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$104K311,587
- 3501 Westlawn St Amarillo, TX$127K331,870
- 1709 Brazos St Amarillo, TX$108K321,524
- 1818 S Carolina St Amarillo, TX$99K211,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.