3404 Bedfordshire Pl, Las Vegas, NV 891294 beds, 3 baths, 2,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $234,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 443 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Electric Door Opener, Private Yard/Coutyard, Washer/Dryer, Pets OK With Approval, Gated Community
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,639 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13809412012
- Zillow Home ID: 6928025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3404 Bedfordshire Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Las Vegas, and 143.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lone Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 3408 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$265K432,251
- 8204 Amersham Ave Las Vegas, NV$251K442,639
- 8109 Greenwich Ct Las Vegas, NV$231K42.52,251
- 3416 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$233K432,251
- 3405 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$246K42.52,251
- 8108 Greenwich Ct Las Vegas, NV$283K442,639
- 8200 Amersham Ave Las Vegas, NV$190K321,746
- 3409 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$258K432,639
- 8105 Greenwich Ct Las Vegas, NV$189K321,746
- 3401 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$226K42.52,251
- 3413 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$196K321,746
- 8209 Amersham Ave Las Vegas, NV$198K321,746
- 3420 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$261K442,639
- 8205 Amersham Ave Las Vegas, NV$241K442,639
- 8104 Amersham Ave Las Vegas, NV$239K42.52,431
- 8253 Roselle Ct Las Vegas, NV$175K321,329
- 8104 Greenwich Ct Las Vegas, NV$282K542,639
- 3417 Bedfordshire Pl Las Vegas, NV$194K321,746
- 8101 Greenwich Ct Las Vegas, NV$230K32.52,251
- 8252 Roselle Ct Las Vegas, NV$171K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!