3404 Curran Way, Oakland, CA 946023 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 028 092101800
- Zillow Home ID: 24769685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3404 Curran Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% less than in Oakland, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94602 home values.
- 3406 Curran Way Oakland, CA$503K321,387
- 3414 Curran Way Oakland, CA$451K321,359
- 2920 Montana St Oakland, CA$383K221,002
- 3420 Curran Way Oakland, CA$471K421,524
- 2884 Montana St Oakland, CA$497K221,461
- 2926 Montana St Oakland, CA$370K21989
- 3426 Curran Way Oakland, CA$418K211,139
- 2915 Delaware St Oakland, CA$486K411,744
- 2876 Montana St Oakland, CA$496K531,956
- 2932 Montana St Oakland, CA$452K211,370
- 3415 Curran Way Oakland, CA$443K221,299
- 3421 Curran Way Oakland, CA$427K211,170
- 2919 Delaware St Oakland, CA$516K411,828
- 3427 Curran Way Oakland, CA$367K21.5862
- 2872 Montana St Oakland, CA$511K211,506
- 2938 Montana St Oakland, CA$418K311,177
- 2925 Delaware St Oakland, CA$532K412,267
- 2866 Montana St Oakland, CA$447K321,170
- 2900 Delaware St Oakland, CA$511K322,015
- 2894 Delaware St Oakland, CA$518K321,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!